- 1 ounce black cherry vodka
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 5 ounce cola
- Fill glass with ice, pour in vodka, then grenadine, then slowly add the cola. The goal is to pour slowly enough that the grenadine sinks to the bottom to create an ombre effect.
Dark & Stormy
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine rum and ginger beer in an Old-Fashioned glass. Add ice and stir.
Halloween Hot Chocolate
- 4 ¼ cups milk
- 4 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1 shot of tequila if you dare
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Blend until frothy and remove from heat. Add in the tequila and serve immediately.
Halloween Harvest Mix
For the Mix
- 1 box Rice Chex
- 1 bag Bugles
- 4 cups Pretzels
- 1 heaping cup Candy Corn
- 1 heaping cup Candy Corn Pumpkins
- 1 bag Reese’s Pieces
For the Sauce
- 3/4 cup Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in medium bowl or measuring cup.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and whisk well until combined and dissolved.
- In a VERY large bowl, add the Chex cereal, pretzels and Bugles.
- Pour the sauce over the cereal mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide mixture on the two baking sheets and spread in even layers.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Then add it to a large bowl, along with the candy corn, pumpkins and Reese’s Pieces. Toss to combine.
- Store in airtight container.